What is a high frequency power inverter? How does it work? What is its classification based on? high frequency power inverter is a kind of switch equipment used in industry. How does a high-frequency inverter work? The device is controlled by program logic. High frequency frequency converter can be used in communication industry, it is a kind of switch equipment in computer room. This kind of power supply can be applied to solar energy industry and power generation industry. It is a kind of switch power supply device with data line output, very safe.
The high frequency power inverter is a kind of DCtoAC transformer, which is actually a process of a voltage inverter with a frequency converter. The working principle of the high-frequency inverter is to convert the ac voltage of the power grid into a stable 12V dc output, and the inverter converts the 12V dc voltage output from the adapter into a high-frequency high-voltage ac power supply. The two parts also adopt pulse width modulation (PWM) technology. The core part of the controller is PWM integrated controller. The adapter adopts UC 3842, inverter and TL 5001 chip.
1. Input connection [parts: input section has three signals, 12 v dc input VIN, work can make DIM current control signal voltage ENB and panel. VIN is provided by the adapter and ENB voltage provided by the motherboard microcontroller, its value is 0, or 3 v, when ENB = 0, the inverter does not work, but the ENB = 3 v, the normal work of the inverter, weak voltage provided by the main board, the range between 0 ~ 5 v, different SIM values feedback to the PWM controller, inverter with load current is also different, adapter value is smaller, the greater the inverter output current.
2. Voltage starting circuit: ENB is high power, output high voltage bright screen backlight.
3.PWM controller: it has internal reference voltage, error amplifier, oscillator and PWM, overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection, short circuit protection, output transistor and other functions.
Dc conversion: the voltage conversion circuit is composed of a MOS switch tube and an energy storage inductor. The input pulse is amplified by a push-pull amplifier to drive the MOS tube for switching, so that the dc voltage charge-discharge inductor can obtain an ac voltage at the other end of the inductor.
1. Square wave inverter
The ac voltage waveform of the square wave inverter is square wave. The inverter circuit is not identical, but the common characteristic is that the circuit is relatively simple and the number of power switches is small. The design power is generally between 100 watts and kilowatts. Square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low price and convenient maintenance. The disadvantage is that the square-wave voltage contains a large number of higher-order harmonics, which can cause additional losses in load appliances with core inductors or transformers and interfere with radio and some communications equipment. In addition, this kind of inverter still has the shortcoming of the voltage regulation range is not wide enough, the protection function is not perfect, the noise is big and so on.
The ac voltage waveform of this inverter is a step wave, there are many different circuits to achieve the inverter stepping wave output, the number of steps of the output waveform varies greatly. The advantage of the stepping inverter is that the output waveform such as waveform is obviously improved and the content of high order harmonics is reduced. When the ladder reaches above 17, the output waveform can realize the quasi-sinusoidal wave. The disadvantage is that there are many power switches used in step-wave stacking lines, some of which also require multiple sets of dc power input. This creates problems for packaging and wiring solar arrays and for balancing charging the batteries. In addition, step-wave voltage still has some high frequency interference to radio and communication equipment.
high frequency power inverter characteristics
1. Wide input voltage range, high voltage stabilization accuracy and strong environmental adaptability.
2. Using special microprocessor control, digital technology, leading in the world;
3. Pure sine wave output, excellent electrical performance index;
4.LED+LCD LCD display, user-friendly, intuitive and convenient man-machine interface, can display the working state, load state, environmental state and parameters of the inverter at any time;
5. Any choice of bypass priority or inverter priority;
6. Input and output electrical isolation, able to withstand computer load startup surge impact;
7. High efficiency inverter, low no-load loss;
8. Advanced manufacturing technology, generous and beautiful products;
9. It has a series of protection such as overinput, undervoltage, reverse protection, output overload and short circuit protection, municipal power bypass high voltage and low voltage.
10. In the absence of dc power supply, ac starting can be started;
11. Automatic maintenance, suitable for unattended stations.
The difference between high frequency power inverter and low frequency inverter
1. According to the spectrum division table developed by the institute of electrical and electronics engineers (IEEE), the low frequency frequency is 30 ~ 300kHz, the intermediate frequency is 300 ~ 3000kHz, the high frequency is 3 ~ 30MHz, the frequency range between 30 ~ 300MHz is VHF, and that between 300 ~ 1000MHz is uhf. Compared with the low frequency signal, the high frequency signal changes very quickly and has mutation. The low-frequency signal changes slowly and the waveform is smooth.
2. The power supply is different from the signal. The general frequency of the voltage provided by the power board is 0(dc) or 50 hz (ac). The signal can be said to be high or low frequency (or other frequency), the power board is not easy to say, because it is only used for power supply, the frequency is very low, can only be said to be low frequency.
3. high frequency power inverter has the advantages of light weight, small volume, low standby power, high efficiency (relative energy saving) and so on. The disadvantage is that the impact resistance is not as good as the power frequency inverter (which is what you mean by low frequency). You may not be able to bring food mixers, hand drills and other electrical appliances. The downside of low frequencies is that they are heavy and large, can be a little expensive, and can be a little more lossy (a bit of a power hog). Its advantage is that the performance of the impact device is superior to that of leather.