Automatic AC voltage regulator, its structure is composed of contact auto-coupling regulator, servo motor, automatic control circuit, etc. When the grid voltage is unstable or the load changes, the automatic sampling control circuit sends a signal to drive the servo motor to adjust the auto-coupling adjustment The position of the carbon brush of the generator makes the output voltage adjusted to the rated value and reach a stable state.
The three-phase high-precision automatic AC voltage stabilizer is a combination of the performance of SVC series single-phase products. Its input phase system is divided into three-phase four-wire system, and the output voltage is line voltage 380V within the rated capacitance range. Three-phase 380V electrical equipment is used, and has an overvoltage protection function.
A voltage stabilizer is a power supply circuit or power supply device that can automatically adjust the output voltage(60KW voltage regulator: avr automatic voltage regulator). Its function is to stabilize the power supply voltage that fluctuates greatly and does not meet the requirements of electrical equipment within its set value range, so that various circuits or electrical appliances The equipment can work normally under the rated working voltage.
The original power stabilizer relied on the jump of the relay to stabilize the voltage. When the grid voltage fluctuates, the automatic correction circuit of the power regulator is activated to activate the internal relay. Forcing the output voltage to remain near the set value, this circuit has the advantage of simple circuit, but the disadvantage is that the voltage regulation accuracy is not high and every time the relay jumps and shifts, it will cause an instantaneous interruption of the power supply and spark interference.
This greatly interferes with the reading and writing work of computer equipment, and it is easy to cause wrong signals on the computer, and in severe cases, it will damage the hard disk. High-quality small voltage stabilizers mostly use the method of motor-driven carbon brushes to stabilize the voltage. This type of voltage stabilizer has little interference to electrical equipment and has relatively high voltage stabilization accuracy.
Since some electrical appliances contain coil components, eddy currents that hinder the current will be generated at the initial stage of energization. The generation of eddy currents will not only weaken the instantaneous voltage when the appliance is started, resulting in slow startup, but also strengthen the instantaneous voltage generated after the circuit break, which may cause spark damage Circuit. At this time, a voltage regulator is needed to protect the normal operation of the circuit.
The voltage stabilizer is composed of a voltage regulating circuit, a control circuit, and a servo motor. When the input voltage or load changes, the control circuit performs sampling, comparison, and amplification, and then drives the servo motor to rotate to change the position of the carbon brush of the voltage regulator. By automatically adjusting the coil turns ratio, the output voltage is kept stable. The voltage regulator with larger capacity also works on the principle of voltage compensation.
It is recommended that you buy a voltage stabilizer that is at least three times larger than the actual power, because the voltage stabilizer has to overcome the surge impact of the mains and the starting impact of inductive loads (such as refrigerators, air conditioners, motors and motors) in actual work.
1. When the voltage stabilizer is used in an inductive load, because the inductive load has a large instantaneous starting current, it is generally about 3 to 5 times the rated current and often exceeds 9 times the operating current (such as refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, electric fans, Large-scale air conditioners, printing presses, air compressors, elevators, water pumps, etc. are all inductive loads), so any voltage stabilizer equipped with inductive loads such as motors, compressors and electrical appliances must consider its power reserve and leave a margin.
It is necessary to reserve enough margin to avoid immediate damage to the regulator caused by the inrush current generated when the load is turned on. If the whole plant uses a voltage stabilizer, when starting the machine, avoid high-power inductive loads starting at the same time. Therefore, when purchasing a voltage stabilizer, there should be 1.5 times the reserved capacity for a single machine. 3 times.
2. Pay attention to whether the voltage value of the mains power supply exceeds the input voltage range specified by the voltage stabilizer purchased, and whether the three-phase voltage differs by more than 10V
3. Before purchasing a machine, consider future business expansion, whether additional equipment is needed, and whether the voltage stabilizer needs to reserve expansion capacity
4. Regardless of whether it is a single machine or a whole factory, a certain reserved capacity should be reserved for the purchased voltage stabilizer to avoid the 100% load rate of the voltage stabilizer. The load rate of the voltage stabilizer is generally 90%. . The shape and structure of the automatic voltage regulator include desktop, wall-mounted, counter-wall dual-purpose and floor-standing types. Different styles should be selected according to the installation location, main purpose, and installation capacity.
Industry insiders reminded that when choosing a voltage regulator, you should also pay attention to choosing products with high brand awareness, because these manufacturers have reliable quality and good service; at the same time, whether the manufacturers have good after-sales services, such as product quality implementation of three guarantees, etc. It is also an important factor that consumers should pay attention to.
Voltage stabilizer is a device that provides stable output voltage according to the requirements of electrical equipment. There are mainly intelligent numerical control type, auto-adjustable type, high-power compensation type, switch type and other types.
The daily maintenance of the voltage stabilizer should pay attention to 4 points:
1. The voltage stabilizer should be placed in a ventilated, dry, non-direct sunlight, no corrosive gas indoor use;
2. The power of the voltage stabilizer should be greater than the total power of the electrical equipment;
3. The voltage stabilizer switch should not be used as the main switch of the equipment. The voltage stabilizer switch should be turned on first. After the power is output, connect different electrical equipment from small to large in order, and from large to small when shutting down. Shut down, and finally turn off the voltage regulator switch;
4. The switch of the voltage stabilizer should not be turned on frequently, and the time interval between each opening should be greater than 10 seconds, otherwise it is easy to cause the voltage stabilizer to be incorrectly protected or even damaged.
1. Open the package, and then check whether the shell, meter, switch, indicator light, button, terminal, etc. are damaged. Use it only if there is no damage.
2. It is also necessary to plug the input terminal into the power distribution board, and then install a fuse that meets the power of the device on the user power distribution board to ensure the safety of electricity.
3. It is necessary to connect the power supply of the electrical equipment to the output terminal of the equipment, but one thing to pay more attention to is whether the applicable voltage of the electrical appliance is 220V or 110V. Do not connect it wrongly.
4. First turn on the power switch of the voltage stabilizer, and then follow the working indicator light plus the delay indicator light, no power output, power on after 3-7 seconds, observe whether the indicator light indicates 220V normally(Electronic Voltage Regulator). When the output voltage is normal (220V) or so, turn on the power switch of the electrical equipment.
5. It should be noted that when the electrical equipment is not used for a long time, please remember to turn off the power switch of the electrical equipment, and also need to turn off the power switch of the voltage stabilizer, so as to avoid reducing power consumption and prolonging the use of the voltage stabilizer. life.
The working principle of the voltage stabilizer_how to install the voltage stabilizer_household voltage stabilizer wiring method diagram
6. The voltage stabilizer shall not be overloaded. When the mains voltage is low, the output capacity is reduced, and the load of the regulator should be reduced accordingly.
7. If you want to use electrical appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, water pumps and other equipment with motors running, you should choose a voltage stabilizer with a capacity of more than 3 times to prevent the equipment starting current from exceeding the voltage stabilizer fuse current or the overcurrent protection circuit breaker current. The voltage stabilizer fuse is blown or the circuit is tripped and cannot work.
A fixed coil assembly for a voltage stabilizer, including a non-metal body, a number of stepped through holes are regularly distributed on the front and back of the body, and a nut is embedded and fixed in each stepped through hole to form an externally embedded connection structure The end face of each nut does not protrude from the front or back of the body.
The product body of this utility model can be formed separately, and then each nut is embedded and fixed. The connection structure of the nut and the body is reasonable, and the fixing is very reliable. The phenomenon of nut shedding occurs, which greatly reduces the scrap rate and waste of raw materials, and improves the stability of use. Moreover, the non-metallic body is separately formed without contaminating the thread of the nut, so that the nut does not need to be tapped, reducing the process and improving production efficiency ,cut costs.