1. ON/OFF Power switch of the 12VDC output terminals.
2. ON/OFF Power switch of the 5VDC output terminals.
3. 5VDC output terminals, total 2.1Amp.x 4pcs. It allows the user to charge as many as 4 smart phones or pads at the same time.
4. 12VDC output terminals, total 3 Amp.x 4pcs, With optional extension power lamps, it allow the user to connect as many as 4 pcs extra lamps with remote distance for at least 4 rooms.
5. Battery capacity indicator, When the portable power bank is being charged, this indicator is light in red color, but it doesn’t mean the power bank is fully charged, check the actual battery capacity level afterremoving the charger. The actual battery capacity level will show in the numbers of grids.
6. ON/OFF switch for the built in lamps rated 12V/9W x 2pcs.
7. ON/OFF switch for the built in flash torch rated 12V/18W. AC input charger port, connect to AC charger adapter, or a 30W-50W solar panel.
8. Built in lamps rated 12V/9W x 2pcs.It is featured with high brightness, can light up a room up to 20 square meters, ideal for emergency lighting.
9. Built in flash torch rated 12V/18W.This torch light can reach as far as 100 meters, it is featured with high brightness and high efficiency.
10. ON/OFF switch for inverter AC Socket.
11. 220V/120W AC power output. It allows the user to connect an AC appliance rated less than 120W to it. Such as fan, TV, AC lamp, small power tools, etc.
DC input voltage
15VDC(by AC adapter 220V-15VDC)
Solar input voltage
18VDC(solar panel 30W-50W)
AC Output voltage
110V/ 220VAC(factory set)
AC Output voltage range
AC output wave
Modified Sine Wave
AC output frequency
AC output power
AC output receptacle
Universal Socket x1
4 xUSB, 5V/2.Amp x4 pcs
12V/ 3 Amp x4pcs
12V/17AH / 12V/21AH (factory preset)
Protection against DC under voltage, over voltage,
Short circuit, overload, overheat